NEW! TARTE KEY LARGO GLOW DROPS & SHAPE TAPE RADIANT CONCEALER \ ARE THEY ANY GOOD???
Tarte has had several new releases recently and I grabbed a few during their most recent friends and family sale. The first I haven't seen anyone review, so I decided to check it out. It's the new Tarte Key Largo Glow Drops.
The second, is the latest addition to the Shape Tape Family, the Shape Tape Radiant Concealer. So what do I think of these two products? Watch to find out.
Where to buy:
Tarte Shape Tape™ Radiant Medium Coverage Concealer
Shape tape™ enters her radiant era! Medium coverage, radiant concealer that’s featherlight & bright so it won’t hide your freckles or cake your face.
- medium coverage, radiant “no-makeup” finish
- seaberry AKA nature’s beauty fruit drenches skin in omega fatty acids, antioxidants & vitamins for a healthy appearance
- featherlight formula looks effortless & fresh
- photoluminescent complex neutralizes dark circles & brightens for the look of 8+ hrs of beauty sleep
- triple hyaluronic acid blend for 24-hr hydration
- undereyes & texture look smoother in seconds
- vegan & cruelty-free
Tarte Key Largo Glow Bronzing Drops
A serum-infused glow-boosting drops are like vacay in a bottle
- mix with moisturizer, primer or foundation for a nourishing glow on face & body
- silky formula glides on for skin that looks luminous & smooth
- vegan squalane & sodium hyaluronate give a nourishing glow
- powerful antioxidant blend helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- needle-nose applicator for no-mess mixing
- Bonus! It won’t transfer
🌟My Linktree: https://linktr.ee/mrsshannonford
🌟Shop My Favorites: https://shopmy.us/mrsshannonford
SUPPORT ME: My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shannonford